Wednesday, April 24, 2013

C4K

Mrs. Geldes (Megan O) 4th grade Nebraska My student comments were:
Do you know where Nebraska is? I live in Nebraska and I think it is amazing. But don’t take it from me I want to tell you about Nebraska. First there is the state insect and it is the honey bee. And then there is the state fish it is catfish there is also the state drink it is cool ad. The state dance is squares dancing. And Nebraskas state flower is the Golden Rod. Also there is the state and there is the state tree is Cottenwood.and the state grass is Little Bluestem also the state bird is western Meadowlark .and the state fossil is a Mammoth.Then there is a great place to go and that is the Henry Dorly Zoo that is a great place in Nebraska that if you come here you should go to it. There are lots of things that I can name that are in Nebraska. Now I would like to hear some of your thing you have to say hear are some questions where do you live? What are some of the state simbles.are there any fun places that you can visit. If there is I would like to now were they are and if you have other things I will like to hear them.
This was my comment back to her:
Hello Megan, it is great to meet you and hear about the great state of Nebraska. I live in Mobile, Alabama. I attend college at the University of South Alabama. Our state official dance is also square dancing. Our state flower is the Camelia, and our state bird is the Yellowhammer Woodpecker. Some fun things to do are going to the beach (Gulf Shores), and visiting the Gulf Shores Zoo, which was featured on Animal Planet. We also have several museums, including a children's museum called the Gulf Coast Exploreum. Thank-you for sharing your blog with me. Have a great day!
Mrs Kathleen Morris and Ms. Kelly Jordan 4th grade Leopold Primary School, Victoria, Australia Olivia (after Kyle, before Haille)
This was Olivia's comment:
Easter Holiday Writing Wow, how fast did the holidays go? It felt like one day so to me it was nothing. On Monday when all of the students got back from there break, we started writing holiday writing. I wrote mine about the things that I did the most because I went to lots of different places with my family. When I typed up this piece of writing I thought to myself: There are things that I need to work on and I will try to get better a them. What I thought of was writing sentences that aren’t too long so that I can fit more writing in.Well let’s start off by saying Easter is a great thing to celebrate. I like it and so do most other people because you do get lots of chocolate from the Easter Bunny and your family and friends. I made my way up to Melbourne to stay at the RACV. I stayed on level 8 which is the highest you can stay on.. We stayed there for two nights so that means the Easter Bunny had to go to where we were staying to deliver our eggs. On Easter Monday my family and I made our way home in the car and it normally seems to take forever but not this time. When we got home I ate nearly all of my Easter eggs without knowing how many I was eating. It was lots of fun to be with my family all together again.Over the holidays I did lots of blogging on our class blog. It was lots of fun and the reason I went on it was because I had nothing else to do so I did that for about an hour before deciding I had, had enough. I came back to it in a couple days later and had a little look to see if anyone had replied but no one had so I just waited and waited for them but I didn’t get any. I didn’t really mind though because it was the holidays so people must have been away or didn’t want to go onto it. I am looking forward to doing it again in the term two holidays.This time I went to stay at Crown Promenade with my whole family. For dinner we went down to South Bank and watched the flames. It was really fun and I will be going again soon.I hope you like it because I had lots of fun with it, it took me a while and I think that it is really good.
This was my response:
Hello Olivia, it is so nice to meet you. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I have never been anywhere outside of the United States. I celebrated Easter by attending church and having a family celebration with an Easter Egg Hunt and a cookout. It was very nice to meet you. Keep up the great work.
Mr Boylen's 8th grade class Language Arts Colton D
My name is Colton and I am 14 yrs old and in 8th grade. I have lived in Iowa, USA for 4 yrs. I enjoy Skateboarding with my friends (for activities, sports, or other things). My favorite subject in school is study hall. I spend my free time skateboarding and sometime playing xbox . I have a puppy named eli. Almost every summer I go to Wisconsin, Dells, Where I go to amusement parks and water parks. I haven’t been to any other countries. Have you? When I get older I want to be a pro skateboarder. If that doesn’t work out I want work in business. What do you want to do when you get older? What thing do you like to do on your free time.
Hello Colton, my name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am going to school to be a high school teacher. When I am not busy with school I am a mom to four children. I stay pretty busy with that. I love water parks and amusement parks. Roller coasters are my favorite. I have never been out of the United States. I was born in Mobile, Alabama and have spent my entire life here, except for a few months in Texas. Thank-you for sharing your blog with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment