Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K

Laycee R 8th grade Iowa Language Arts Mr Boylen
THis was my students blog post:
What do you think you as a student gain from blogging with students and others outside of the school? Is it worth the time? Why/why not? We get to hear about other people and what kind of sports they are in or even what the weather is like. Yes it is worth the time, it is more fun to talk to people outside of our school, because realistically we already know about the basic things about if you are blogging with your friends.
Hello Laycee, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am a secondary education major. I am in a class right now called EDM310 where we have our own blog too. I agree with your opinion on blogs, It is very interesting and a great way to show your creative side. I hope that when I start teaching my students will have an opportunity to blog also.
Mr. Paul Hubel Cooper 6th grade Adelaide Australia
If we share what would happen if we shared are belongings. Everyone could have enough there’s enough to go around for everyone to use. Some people have got a lot some people don’t have any if we share with those who aren’t as lucky than others then make those people happy just by sharing your belongings. There’s many people in famine and poverty by sharing a little you can help those family’s with there problems people don’t realize what sharing can do to help these people it doesn’t take much to share you only have to share a little to help others
My name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. It is very nice to meet you Cooper. I have always wanted to visit Australia. I enjoyed reading your post. You sound like a very wise young man. If more people thought like you, the world would be a much better place. Thank-you for letting me read your blog. Do you do tricks on your bike? My oldest son can do tricks on his. Have a great week.
Ms Lentine's Blog Sam M
This was my students blog post
After watching part of the “Wretches and Jabberers” film, I’ve noticed that Larry and Tracy went through very hard times because of their disability. Larry was born in the late 50′s and he was institutionalized because the people at that time did not know how to deal with autism. Tracy wasn’t given any opportunities when he was young and he wasn’t able to have a good education. But in the 90′s someone came up with the idea to give autistic people the power to communicate by typing. When that happened people found out that these people aren’t stupid, they just can’t speak. They found that even autistic people have human intelligence. And they've been learning ever since.
Hi Sam, my name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. My step-son and my niece both have autism. One is more severe then the other. I am so thankful that they are young and that there is so much more knowledge about Autism today then when Larry and Tracy were born. I was able to watch some of the what Tracy and Larry are doing to inform people about Autism on YouTube. It is very interesting and I wish I could have found the actual documentary that your class watched. I plan to check my local library for it. Thank-you for sharing your blog.
Mr. Boylen 8th grade Iowa Language Arts Emily H
Hello, my name is Emily and I am 14 years old. I attend MFL Mar Mac and am in 8th grade. I’ve lived in the same small town Iowa in the USA all my life. I spend my free time watching sports all year long, it doesn't matter what sport, I also like playing basketball, volleyball, softball, and exercising. Other than watching sports, I like to so all types of art work, including, painting, drawing, photography, and sculpture. I read often, but also write. I enjoy spending time with all of my friends and large family of 8. I hate to admit it, but I spend a little too much time on the internet, between twitter and facebook. Being outdoors and in the woods and fields that my family own can also be very fun! In the summer I enjoy going to the pool and playing with water. My favorite subjects in school are Algebra and Language or Literature. I’m super excited to begin blogging with all of you! I've become acquainted with a few of you via KidBlog already, but am looking forward to knowing more!What do you enjoy doing on your free time? Favorite school subject?
Hello Emily,
my name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at University of South Alabama, in Mobile, Alabama. I like reading, photography, and outdoor activities like camping. We are learning about blogs and I have created my own blog for my class. It's exciting to know that students your age and a lot younger are becoming acquainted with blogs and all the other wonderful tools available to us online. I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank-you for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment