Saturday, March 2, 2013

C4K

C4K #4 Mrs. Miller Baldwin County High (Reece)
My student had written a post on teenage suicide. This is what he had to say. There could be may reasons why a teenager would want to kill themselves. There could only be one reason. And no one really can tell for sure why someone would kill themselves. Only the dead person would be able to answer that question. One possible reason is depression. Maybe the teenager in question has druggie parents who don't give a crap about them. that would emotionally damage the teen and he or she may be driven to thinking suicide and death would be preferable over continuing to live with the drug addicted parents.
Hello, my name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at University of South Alabama. Your topic is a very interesting one to consider. An untreated mental illness, such as depression could lead to suicide. Teenagers are under so much pressure to conform to what their peers thinks is "normal". The teenage years can be difficult ones, because teens are struggling to find out who they are. It can be difficult to figure out where they fit in. This time in a persons life can be a lot of fun, but they can also be very stressful. Thank-you for allowing me to read your blog. Have a great day.
C4K #3
My student this week had posted an illustration of a dog and talked about her dogs at home. She describes her dogs as bitzers, which means they have a bit of this and a bit of that in them. She called the illustration Maramas dog. I did try to google that and I questioned her as well, because I wanted to know what it was. I have not received a response.
My name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love the picture of your dog. I have two dogs. They are both bitzers. Is Maramas Dog a book, or someone you know? I tried to Google it, because I thought it was a book. I enjoyed reading your blog. Have a wonderful week at school.
C4K #2 Baldwin County High 10th grade (Corey)
Corey had a newsletter for his post that week. It was a difficult to read. I think maybe when he used the snipping tool, he may have used it incorrectly.
Hello, my name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at University of South Alabama. It is very nice to meet you, Cory. I had some trouble reading your newsletter post, but I could see enough to realize that it is about Edgar Allan Poe. I have read a few of his stories, but I have actually watched most of them performed on the stage. What do you think of him? Did you enjoy his story The Masque of the Red Death? Thank-you for letting me view your blog.
C4K #1 Ms. Balestrin 2nd grade West Nissouri Public School Ontario Canada (original assigned person was Kevin, but I commented on Laura W instead)
I am going to a birthday party. It is a sleep over party. It will be fun. My friends and me are going to have so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much fun.I wish it was my birthday.I am so happy and so are my friends.
Hello, my name is Heather Heiskell. I am a student at University of South Alabama. I have never been to Canada. Were you born in Ontario? I hope you have a wonderful time at your friends birthday party. Thank-you for letting me read your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment