Monday, February 25, 2013

Project #10 Finding The Right Tool

toolbox of teaching toolsFinding The Right Tool
It seemed like every time I did a search for this project I cam upon most of the sane topics and web pages that this class has required me to visit. I really think the most important tool I will use in the classroom is going to be myself. My students may be researching the internet and talking to experts, but they will still be looking to me for guidance and instruction. I might be just a "filter", but I will still be the person the students are looking to for the final okay. As an edrupreneur and a life long learner, it will be up to me to stay informed and up to date on everything and anything that will be a help to me and my students. Not only will I be an influence on my students, but my fellow teachers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment